INCORPORATIONDocuments Required for a Successful Company Formation in Singapore
- Full name (as in passport)
- Local correspondence address
- Overseas address (if any)
- Identity card number and expiry date
- Passport number and expiry date
- Personal contacts (mobile number, home and office number, fax, and email address)
- Number of shares issued to each shareholders
We offer a holistic assistance for prompt and smooth company registration in Singapore. We are happy to share our knowledge and experience with you.
Our business services also extend to areas like auditing, corporate secretarial, Singapore tax & accounting, you might find useful in the future.
Key Points: Company Registration & Business Formation
- The company should appoint at least one local director, who should be a Singapore resident.
- The company should have at least one shareholder. The shareholder need not to be a Singapore resident.
- There should be at least one company secretary.
- The minimum paid up capital is S$1.
- A desirable business name has to be submitted to Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). Depending on the time taken for the approval, which is approximately 1- 14 days, the company is incorporated.