INCORPORATIONDocuments Required for a Successful Company Formation in Singapore
- Full name (as in passport)
- Local correspondence address
- Overseas address (if any)
- Identity card number and expiry date
- Passport number and expiry date
- Personal contacts (mobile number, home and office number, fax, and email address)
- Number of shares issued to each shareholders
Through our trusted business associate, all your worries on tax matters are well taken care of. Come talk to us about your business model and we will share with you the most appropriate tax strategy that comply with tax rule here in Singapore.
Singapore Companies Act and Income Tax Act require companies to maintain accounts books. So leave your accounting matters to us and free up your time for the strategic areas of your business. From bookkeeping to payroll processing, we can help you maintain proper books.